Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Thru Day 200

All sorts of activities: Scaffolding down; drywall complete; landscape drains installed. Tile, trim, cabinets and front balcony screen framing underway. Ever since the beginning of the project the most frequent question has been, "what does the contractor give you as the move-in date?" Well, being the GC myself, I've deflected the question. At one point I was optimistic that it could be a seven month project until move-in. Today I'm managing to a daily calendar hoping for about an eight month project. I'm not ready to throw a date out yet, but soon enough I will.
Storage unit full of fixtures; everything ordered via the web including tubs & toilets.
Latest shipment of electrical fixtures.
Master bath - doors hung, vanity complete, tile underway.







No comments:

Post a Comment